LAST MODIFIED: January, 2023
We may change this policy from time to time and we encourage you to stay up to date with those changes. If we make changes we will notify you by posting the updated policy using the “Last Modified” date above.
- Types of Information We Collect
- Technologies We Use to Collect Information
- How We Use Collected Information
- Information We Share
- Information Security
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information
- California Privacy Rights
- Contact Information
Types of Information We Collect
We collect information when you use our Services and when you otherwise interact with us. This information may be collected when you actively submit such information or when you interact with us.
- User-Provided Information. User-provided information includes personally identifiable information. For example, such information may include: postal address, physical location, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, driver’s license number, social security number, federal tax identification number or any other information you give us (“Personal Information”);
- Service Information. We may collect information about the Services we provide you and how you use them. We may collect equipment-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). We may also automatically collect and store certain information, including times and dates of visits to our website, details about your internet connection, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- Transaction Data. Shift4 Authorized SkyTab Partner and third-party software providers may collect information about transactions performed by your customers through your interaction with us, use of our Services, or use of third-party software (“Transaction Data”). Transaction Data may include but is not limited to: date, time, location, and amount of a transaction, customer lists, customer profiles, information related to merchant performance and sales, merchants’ description of the goods or services sold (literal and/or visual), the customer’s name and email address, the payment method used, any description of the reason for the transaction, offer(s) associated with the transaction, and any other information related to a transaction processed while interacting with us or a third-party software provider.
We may use third-party service providers to process and store your Personal Information or Transaction Data.
Technologies We Use to Collect Information
- Web Beacons. Pages of our website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other website statistics and maintenance (i.e., recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Collected Information
We may use information that we collect from you:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information regarding products or services your request.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Services or website.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services.
- To perform analysis, improve and develop our Services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To provide and support the integration of third-party software into our Services.
- To assist third-party companies in the provision of products or services in connection with data collection or advertising efforts.
- To provide to third parties as outlined below.
- To advertise or market our or third parties’ products and services to you.
- For any other purpose, with your consent.
Information We Share
We may share your Personal Information:
- With contractors, service providers, or financial institutions and other third-party companies we use to support our Services and which will assist us with establishing, maintaining and managing our relationship with you.
- With a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Shift4 Authorized SkyTab Partner’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Shift4 Authorized SkyTab Partner about our website users is among the assets transferred.
- With third parties that run advertising campaigns, contests, offers, or other events or activities in connection with our Services.
- With others who have signed up for services utilized in conjunction with our Services. For example, we may share information about your location and services or products when users of a third-party program, including Tabbedout if you participate, are located near you.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
We may also share aggregate, non-personally identifiable information, including Transaction Data, for any purpose with our affiliates, marketing partners or other related third parties without restriction.
Except as described above, we will share Personal Information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Shift4 Authorized SkyTab Partner only when (i) we have your consent to do so, (ii) we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably required under and according to law; or (iii) we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Shift4 Authorized SkyTab Partner, our customers or others.
We implemented industry standard measures designed prevent accidental loss, unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure of information.
The safety and security of your Personal Information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
We will use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information but cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our website or to us in connection with our Services. We are not responsible for circumvention of our settings or security measures contained on our website or used in connection with our Services.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may change, update or remove your Personal Information at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. But archived or residual information, including Personal Information, will remain in our databases, logs, backup media and other records and will not be permanently removed even upon the end of your relationship with Shift4 Authorized SkyTab Partner. If you suspect your Personal Information has been used in violation of this policy, without your authorization, or have any other concern, please contact Shift4 Authorized SkyTab Partner at 866-286-8744, email@example.com, or 5743 Corsa Avenue #118, Westlake Village, CA 91362, Attn: Legal-Privacy.
California Privacy Rights
California law permits California residents to request the categories of personal information we disclose to third parties for direct marketing purposes, those third parties’ names and addresses, and the nature of their business. If you are a California resident and would like this information, please contact us at the addresses listed above.
E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or Toll Free at 866-286-8744.